A Serial Entrepreneur Innovating Across Blockchain, AI, IOT and Smart-Digital Media Transforming Industries Globally. A Harvard Medical School (SQIL) Executive Fellow, Forbes Technology Council Member, Strategic Advisor to Innovative Companies and Investors, Ted is
– Principal deal-maker and leader of Blockchain, AI, IoT and Smart Digital partnerships globally
– Global Entrepreneur, with a keen sense of how to Identify opportunities across industries that lead to deal-making, venture identification, and transformative products.
– Tapping into global ecosystems of entrepreneurs, investors and corporate partners to leverage incubation & acceleration efforts to introduce or integrate disruptive technologies.
– Change Champion who navigates silos while fostering innovation and a digital transformation in Healthcare and Life Sciences. Leading corporate mind shifts strategically implemented “beyond business-as-usual” trajectories for companies preparing them for an outcomes-based future with risk sharing business models.
– Leading companies at all stages of growth, from early stage to Fortune 500 companies, with a proven ability to turn around business profitability. Devised and implemented go-to-market business models for strategic partnerships leading to increased access to 100X+ growth